Assigning items to packages:
- Expand Sales Order and Shipping. Double-click Shipping Data Entry.
- Enter the Shipper ID and select an order number. Note: In the lower left-hand corner, the Current Package field is set to 0001.
- Highlight a line item. All quantities shipped will be placed in package 1.
- To ship items in another package, click the # button to obtain the next package number. Note that the current package is 0002. All items shipped will be in package 0002.
To maintain or edit items in several packages:
- In the lower left-hand corner, click the Item Packaging button.
- Select the package lookup and click the flashlight lookup button. A list of all the items and quantities in the package are displayed.
- After the necessary changes are made, click the Accept button.
- In the Shipping Data Entry window, click the Accept button to save the shipment.
Note: Inventory is only relieved by the amount on the original sales order and not the quantity entered in shipping data entry within the package selection.