What can you get out of an alliance with Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting?
- Improve your competitiveness with fewer sales effort
- Our sales team has been providing manufacturing software for over 25 years and has experience with most industries. We do the heavy lifting in the sales process and our industry and product knowledge will win the deal.
- Increase your revenue & close more deals by selling additional modules and being competitive in larger markets
- Broaden the markets in which you can be competitive
- Want to focus on service only? Align your clients with us for a mutually beneficial relationship
What can Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting do for you?
- Manufacturing Expertise – no need to invest time or resources to become proficient with manufacturing
- Pre-sales support starting with assistance in qualifying the prospect
- Remote sales presentations
- Implementation and technical support Help desk assistance
- On a part-time basis, help with temporary staffing concerns such as maternity/paternity leave, vacation, employee turnover or retirement
- On a part-time basis, assist with more of the complex modules such as Sage, Manufacturing, Production Management, Credit Card Processing, Sage Intelligence, Sage Alerts and Workflow, Visual Integrator, etc.
- On a full-time basis, allow you to concentrate on other areas of your business
- Our support team rarely needs to call Sage or Scanco for assistance, which makes for a more efficient process
- Training, system reviews and accounting assistance for your clients
- Non-Manufacturing implementation assistance
Why Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting as your trusted alliance partner?
- You can perform as much of the Manufacturing implementation as you are comfortable with and request our assistance when needed
- Shadow and learn from Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting during the Sales & Implementation Process
- You will manage the sales process with the prospect
- Flexible billing options
- All sales will flow through you unless otherwise requested
What does Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting bring to the table?
- An impeccable reputation for integrity with other strategic reseller alliances across the country
- Respect for your client/prospect relationships
- Willingness to build a mutually beneficial alliance between our firms
- Tailored relationships to fit your needs; we only provide the services you request
- Accessible and responsive to phone calls and emails
- Ability to appear as a seamless extension of your business
- Diamond Level Sage Partner and recognized in the Sage ecosystem as the manufacturing experts with experience in a wide variety of related industries
- #1 Manufacturing Solution Provider for 15 consecutive years
- Experience from over 300 Manufacturing implementations spanning over 25 years
- Our team of 8 certified consultants averages over 21 years of accounting and manufacturing experience
- Vast implementation and industry experience to develop and implement practical, real-world, custom solutions tailored to your clients’ needs
- Ensure that the business management system enhances your client’s productivity and profitability at every level of the organization
- Experience, skills and real-world experience make your clients’ Sage Manufacturing implementations a success
- Extensive expertise in all of the manufacturing modules including Production Management, Product Configurator, Enhanced Scheduling, Inventory Requirements Planning, Technician Dashboard and Field Service and Dispatch
- Certified Sage Production Management consultants who can help you sell, implement and support your Production Management, Work Order and Inventory Requirements Planning clients