Sage has released the modernized version of Sage 100, called Sage 100cloud. Here is a brief overview of the benefits this new version offers you:
What is Sage 100cloud?
- Sage 100cloud is licensed on a subscription basis per user, paid monthly or annually including all maintenance fees. Subscription is a licensing method only, therefore this version may continue to operate using your current computer environment.
- The underlying programs and data files are identical between Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud. The learning curve is minimal, and the software may be deployed quickly.
- Sage 100cloud includes a modernized user interface resulting in improved navigation, customizable desktop themes and more. Although both Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud will receive the same enhancements, some future features will only be available in Sage 100cloud.
What are the advantages of Sage 100cloud?
- Licensing simplification and flexibility
- Modernized user interface
- Screen size scaling
- Platform upgrades at any time at no charge
- Licensed users easily added/deleted
- Future direction for Sage
- Future exclusive enhancement offerings
- Bundled modules
What are the required investments for Sage 100cloud?
- For your same configuration, the cost can be equal to or less than you are paying now. The only way to be sure is to get a quote.
- There may be no cost to you to migrate to this new platform, check with VBCC to see what promotions may apply to you.
- If you are not currently running Sage 100 2016 or newer, an upgrade will be required to this version, and consulting fees may apply.
For some, the pricing for 100cloud is very attractive versus the paying the annual maintenance for the perpetual plan. We would be happy to provide you with a quote if you are considering migrating to 100cloud.
For more information, demo or a quote please contact Kelly Bergmann – at 262.798.7628 or email email@example.com