Sage 100c - The Future of Sage 100
Sage has released the modernized version of Sage 100, called Sage 100c, the following is a thumbnail of what 100c is all about.
What is Sage 100c?
- Sage 100c is licensed on a subscription basis per user, paid monthly or annually including all maintenance fees. Subscription is a licensing method only, therefore this version may continue to operate using your current computer environment.
- The underlying programs and data files are identical between Sage 100 and Sage 100c. The learning curve is minimal, and the software may be deployed quickly.
- Sage 100c includes a modernized user interface resulting in improved navigation, customizable desktop themes and more. Although both Sage 100 and Sage 100c will receive the same enhancements, some future features will only be available in Sage 100c.
What are the advantages of Sage 100c?
- Licensing simplification and flexibility
- Modernized user interface
- Screen size scaling
- Platform upgrades at any time at no charge
- Licensed users easily added/deleted
- Future direction for Sage
- Future exclusive enhancement offerings
- Bundled modules
What are the required investments for Sage 100c?
- For your same configuration, the cost can be equal to or less than you are paying now. The only way to be sure is to get a quote.
- The start date on Sage 100c will be your new anniversary date. Subscription fees will be due upon signing, less a proration of the remaining time on your current annual maintenance plan.
- If you are not currently running Sage 100 2016 or newer, an upgrade will be required to this version, and consulting fees may apply.
For some, the pricing for 100c is very attractive versus the paying the annual maintenance for the perpetual plan. We would be happy to provide you with pricing if you are considering migrating to 100c.
For more information, demo or a quote please contact Steve Marek – at 262.798.7642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org